The figures suggest that Spain will end 2019 with a new record of gold visas. So far this year the data almost equals those of all 2018. Since the program was launched in 2013, to attract investors during the crisis, permits have continued to grow every year.
In a report published last month, he pointed to Spain as the EU’s partner with the most golden visa, plus 30,000 according to official data. Therefore, it is also one of the countries with the most money.
What real estate investment is it about? You have to invest in properties with a minimum value of 500,000 euros. You can acquire several properties. – What type of property is it? You can acquire properties for residential or commercial use (premises or offices), being an essential requirement that the minimum value of the property is 500,000 euros or more, always free of charges and encumbrances.
What are the benefits of obtaining the Golden Visa Spain?
- If you get Investor Visa in Spain you can live in this country for one-year.
- Two-year residence permit which is renewable for periods of 5 years if you really reside in Spain and as long as the investment is maintained*.
- You can live and work in any part of Spain.
- You can travel freely throughout Europe (Schengen).
- This spain golden visa program allows the holder to request family regrouping including their spouse, children aged under 18 and adult dependent relatives carrying out their studies*.
- After living ten years in Spain it is possible to gain a citizenship.
If we take into account the geolocation in order to promote our products in the province of Granada, we will realize that it is one of the most important tourist and cultural destinations in Spain. Both concepts, determining for foreign investors to make the decision to invest their capital in Granada.